LAN Masters, INC. is a Central Florida based IT Services Company that specializes in providing premier technology solutions to Small-Medium Sized Businesses. We provide business owners with the technology integration solutions they need to grow in this ever-increasing, hi-tech environment.
Our consistent and reliable support ensures that our clients minimize downtime and maximize efficiency. LAN Masters, INC. is looking for an IT Help Desk Technician who will assess tickets and resolve or escalate service request to upper-level support staff. You will need to be a self-starter who is able to multi-task while responding to assigned service requests to meet Service Level Agreements and will need to provide technical support via remote support tools/email or phone for various Hardware and Software applications for clients as well.
A successful applicant will possess superior customer service skills, high computer/technical skills, have an eagerness to learn, be team oriented, and have a strong commitment to excellence.
- Responding to inquiries received at the Help Desk and accurately diagnosing, prioritizing and documenting the service requests in a ticketing system
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis of basic network, software and printing problems
- Perform virus/malware detection and removal
- Diagnose and correct problems with printers or multi-function devices
- Schedule, maintain and verify system backups
- Perform general maintenance on hardware and software in MS Windows environments
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain TCP/IP WAN/LANs and networked devices
- Manage system monitoring tools & services
- Must be able to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Provide onsite client service as required
- 1-3 years of experience in IT or an equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent time-tracking and submission of detailed activities with clients for invoicing purposes.
- Good understanding of security principles and practices
- The desire to provide outstanding- customer experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Active Directory & DNS
If you are the best candidate for this position please visit our career page and submit the form. We look forward to reviewing each application.