What does it take to become the go-to IT support team for lawyers across Orange County?
Well, it takes a lot of things, but if we had to narrow it down to one thing, it would be trust.
People do business with those that they know, like, and trust.
Why is it such a big deal to be the official IT company of the Orange County Florida Bar Association?
- The Orange County Florida Bar Association has been around for a long time! – Since 1933
- The Orange County Florida Bar Association has some of the smartest minds in the state within it’s 3,500 members.
- The Orange County Florida Bar Association goes beyond legal work and gets involved in supporting charitable causes in Orange County.
- The Orange County Florida Bar Association makes an effort to educate the public regarding the legal system.
- The Orange County Florida Bar Association diverse and inclusive.
We are happy to partner with an organization that holds “honor, dignity, truth, and professionalism” in high regard. The staff and those members of the Orange County Florida Bar Association that we have met have been kind and friendly as we have worked to optimize their IT systems to help them achieve their organizational goals.
What Did It Take To Become The Official IT Company Of The Orange County Florida Bar Association?
As with a lot of connections in business, our relationship with the Orange County Florida Bar Association came naturally out of relationships that we had built with individuals within the legal industry over the years.
But the question comes back to trust…
Why did the Orange County Florida Bar Association trust LAN Masters enough to invite us to become their official IT company?
We believe that trust came out of our longstanding track record of delivering outstanding IT support and IT services here in Orlando.
- The client’s goals are our goals.
- The client’s business technology should be aligned with their business processes.
- The client’s employees should always be treated with kindness.
- The client’s staff should feel free to ask any questions they like and expect to get an answer in plain language – not tech-speak.
- The client’s success is our success. If we do our job right, our client’s business will grow, and we will grow alongside them.
- The client’s time is precious – so we are efficient in our work and do everything we can to help the client’s business avoid downtime.
As The Official IT Company Of The Orange County Florida Bar Association, What Skills Does The LAN Masters Team Bring To The Table?
What is our skillset?
It’s a fair question.
Trust is important, but for the Orange County Florida Bar Association to operate efficiently, their IT support team must be highly skilled.
…and we are!
- Network Management – Proactively implementing a holistic, health-driven IT strategy. We won’t wait until our client’s IT system crashes before we fix something that needs to be fixed. By providing the maintenance and functionality monitoring needed, we can ensure more uptime and a user-friendly environment for our clients.
- Cloud Hosting and Support – Our clients want to use the same tools as their enterprise-level competitors, and with our cloud hosting and support they can! Making use of the mobility, flexibility, and collaboration capabilities of the cloud allows our clients to compete on a local and global level.
- Office 365 – Having a high-octane sports car in the garage is no good unless you know how to drive it! Our clients can get the most out of Microsoft’s outstanding office productivity tools because they let us guide them to the right setup, integrations, and automation for Office 365.
- Cybersecurity – Protecting what you have worked so hard to achieve. That’s what cybersecurity is all about. Keeping the bad guys out with business-class firewalls, antivirus, anti-spam, backups, and encryption is just the beginning of what we do to safeguard your investment.
- Data Backup and Recovery – Without your data, files, spreadsheets, and documents, your business would grind to a halt. Our clients look to us for regular, verifiable backups that are easily recoverable if necessary.
- Strategic IT Consulting – Why do you need IT consulting? Because big decisions are consequential decisions and every decision in the modern business is impacted by technology. Whether it is the IT budget, IT capability, or emerging IT for a competitive edge, your business needs guidance from a professional IT consultant.
Why should your company follow the example of the Orange County Florida Bar Association and make LAN Masters your IT support partner?
- We care about your company’s health and growth! We want to be your partner.
- We’re not here to push services, hardware, or software that you don’t want, don’t need, and won’t use. We’re here to give you an IT foundation from which you can launch to your next plateau of success.
- We develop, and value long-term, win-win relationships. We aren’t out to make a fast buck and move on.
- We are all about serving you and solving whatever IT problems that you may face.
- We respond to help requests within one hour and work quickly to assess and address your concerns.
- We are trusted by organizations like the Orange County Florida Bar Association – so you can trust us too!
Let’s get started! Give us a call now at (407) 409-7519 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LAN Masters team is proud to be the Official IT Company of the Orange County Florida Bar Association and works diligently each day to deliver pro-growth IT support and strategies to the Association and all our other valued clients.