We offer gold plate customer support. When you need help, we are here for you.
Here is how to start the technical support process.
Service Requests: Go to lanmasters.com/tickets by just clicking our link, or call us directly at (407)-409-7519.
When you arrive at our online ticket page you have two choices. You can:
1. Create a new ticket
2. Update an Existing Ticket
We make it easy to access our client service department for new tech support requests or to follow up with an existing request.
What Happens After You Create A Support Ticket?
The first thing is that we acknowledge that we received the ticket. We do this by sending you an email that outlines your service request and that explains our process. The process works like this:
- Acknowledgement email is sent to client.
- One of our professional technicians will call you to find out more information and determine if this is an issue that we can solve online, help you solve over the phone, or if we need to make a service call.
- Service is performed. Either we will make an appointment to come to you at your convenience, or we will connect to your system and work on the problem remotely. In some cases, we can simply tell you what to do while we are on the phone with you. We will walk you through the process.
- All throughout the service process, your ticket is available online via your customer portal. Here we will automatically supply updates to your service ticket so that you are always informed of where in the service process you are.
We take customer service and customer requested service seriously. We understand that your time is valuable and that your business requires top-quality IT that functions as designed and with zero downtime.
That is why we work accurately and quickly to put you back online with a system that is in top condition. Your customers depend on your software and hardware to function and you can depend on LAN Masters to make sure it does just that.
Your business deserves service and support that is there for you when you need it most. Reach out to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 409. We’re the IT professionals local businesses trust. -7519